Welcome to Crafty Amour! Where crafts, love and my obsession with french combine :] I am new at the blogging world but hope to share many projects and crafts with everyone!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone had a fantastic night ringing in the new year! We had so much fun! Well in honor of the new year I thought Id make a NEW look to the blog. I hope you like it! I hope to make these colors my theme for my new scrap "area" in the new house. I will not have an actual room or loft as of right now so the area that I will be using is in a main part of the house so I want to make it user friendly for everyone :]
Anyway, guess what I got done?!?!?!!?
I finished my scrapbook!! for 2009................ Haha! but still Its done! and now I can move on to this 2010! So here is the last page of it!!
Well now that it is finished I wanted to be able to put it out for friends and family to see. The problem was my scrapbook is HUGE! I think I put 2 extensions in it!! So it would not close all the way. The front cover was always popping up sooo I decided to use my handy dandy crop a dile!

Punched holes in front and back cover, added ribbon and ta da...

Problem solved :] I love using my tools for other things besides paper crafting! I used it once to put an extra eyelet on a belt too!!

Alrighty well I would really love to get a head start on some Vday cards so I may do that tomorrow as well as a video! I also think I may do some shopping at Michaels with my gift card :] Martha Stewart score board or I rock??? Let me know your thoughts :]

4 comments:

  1. Very cute layout thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black and white design on your blog.wow you sure did alot of scrapbooking this year.i will try to develop my pics i took this year and the year before.yummy cookies.cute layout.i have a martha stewart board and i usually use it for my envelops.what ever you decide to buy keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white damask...love any damask! Cute layout! WOW, what a large book for the year, that is amazing. If you don't have a scoreboard, I would get that first but, somehow I am thinking you do. I got it for my little sis for Christmas with the 50% off Martha coupon. NICE. Enjoy your shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ash, I love the new blog!!! Great job! I didn't know that you were moving. Good luck on the video!! Karen

    ReplyDelete