Welcome to Crafty Amour! Where crafts, love and my obsession with french combine :] I am new at the blogging world but hope to share many projects and crafts with everyone!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some more LO's

Hi everyone!
Still no work in the craft room :[ I have all these ideas and cant make them because one thing is packed up.. I shoulda had my craft room packed last dangit! Well that just means the scrapbook stuff will be unpacked first :]
Well here are some older LO's! Enjoy!
My fav LO :]


Have a fantastic night!

7 comments:

  1. really cute layouts.hope soon you can start crafting in your new craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ash, these are asll so cute!! How long till you getg in your craft space? I just got mine all clean, and loaded up on my blog, check it out when you have a chance. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. the puppy love is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts!! I just became a follower, come by my blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layouts Ashley! and i hope you get your craft room up so you can craft soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.K. I just became your first follower on your new blog, but i am confused, you are far from a "Chunky Girl" so I guess I have to wait to see what that is all about!! How goes the move??? Check in will ya!?!? LOL Karen

    ReplyDelete