Welcome to Crafty Amour! Where crafts, love and my obsession with french combine :] I am new at the blogging world but hope to share many projects and crafts with everyone!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Good evening everyone! I have some exciting news! My boyfriend and I closed on our new house today and got our keys! YAAAAAAYYYY!! So we will be moving in the next week or so.... We are very excited and I am excited for a new craft space.
Anyway, I wanted to join in on Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday challenge. I loovvvee their stamps and need some more! Well the challenge was to create something from the cartridge Birthday Bash. This has to be my favorite cartridge right now so I was very excited about it! Well here is my entry,
All solid color paper was printed off of my Imagine using papertrey ink and stampin up RGB codes! Isn't that awesome?!?!
I really love how it turned out!!

Besides that I found some really cute file holders today at Target for 1.00. I thought they would be big enough to hold my 12x12 stacks but they were not :[
I did however find a good use for them!



Love em!!
Thanks for visiting!!
<3

13 comments:

  1. really cute.love the fun bright colors.wow i got those too at my target thinking it would fit 12x12 paper.we like the same colors.congrats on your new home.how fun a new scrap room.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the closing! What an exciting time for you. The birthday card turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The colors are perfect and I love the wonky cake - thank you so much for playing along with us at SMS!

    PS - I'm now a follower. :)

    PSS - Congrats on the house! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Love your projects.
    P.S. I am a new follower

    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card! oh, and I just love your blog! ;) thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. VEry CUte Card! Congrats on the house! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms STamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable cake card.. asbolutely love it! Thank you so much for joining us.. I am a new follower:0)

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ash, Love the card, and How far are you moving? Still in Nevada? Good luck on the challenge, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Congratulations on your new house! Thanks for joining us for the 1st Scrappy Moms Challenge!
    TFS!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors you chose! The ribbon is great! Great job! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new house, how exciting to move and have a bigger craft space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Cute card Love the ribbon and that cake looks so delicious! BTW Love those file folders too:) TFS

    ReplyDelete