Welcome to Crafty Amour! Where crafts, love and my obsession with french combine :] I am new at the blogging world but hope to share many projects and crafts with everyone!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Valentines stuff!

Hi everyone! Hope your Saturday is going great! I just wanted to share some projects with ya!
First is a purse I made with the I using the best friends cartridge. So easy! Have I mentioned I LOOVVEE my I??? :] Well I thought I would enter it in Emmas challenge for throwback thursday! The challenge was to use any cartridge but include a heart. Here is my entry!

I also decorated a recipe box for Vday!



O yea also please visit my friend Karen.. She is having two really great blog candy giveaways when she reaches 100 followers! She is almost there and she is a really talented lady so please follow her blog!
Thanks for stoppin by!


6 comments: