Welcome to Crafty Amour! Where crafts, love and my obsession with french combine :] I am new at the blogging world but hope to share many projects and crafts with everyone!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Moster Valentine :]

Hi everyone! Sorry! I know that I said I would post yesterday but I got so wrapped up in hanging shelves and organizing :] It is coming together very well!
Anyway, Ive had this card in my head for a while. Ive seen a couple monster valentines day cards and think they are super cute!

All solid paper printed with my I and pattern is from K&co.

Tomorrow I will be decorating a composition notebook for my food log :]
I also want to try and get in some challenges this week!

Well thank you for stopping by!
<3




6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I am so happy that you are here!! I am going to have a challenge, I don't know what it should be. I am doing a valentines blog hop on the 12th, so I really don't want it to be Valentine related. You have any ideas?? Let me know if you can think of anything, let me know! TTYL Karem<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute.love the little monster holding the banner.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you from Karen's blog....looking forward to seeing more fun projects just like your monster card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little monster!!!! So super cute!!! Take your time with the blogger award--no rush. :)I found the free blog template at http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/ She has some great templates on there, and thanks, I love those little owls!! Eventually, I want to purchase a specialized blog layout, but it's not in my budget right now...

    Hugz,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. This monster is fabulous! I can't wait to see more of your work! Congrats on your Award!

    ReplyDelete