Welcome to Crafty Amour! Where crafts, love and my obsession with french combine :] I am new at the blogging world but hope to share many projects and crafts with everyone!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I looovvee my I

I see myself going through mannny ink cartridges! But it is just so eaasssy!! No searching for scraps of colors and switching mats out just put in what ya want and pick a color! easy peasy!
Well here are some cards I made today. All the cuts were made using white paper in the imagine. I received my Bazzill card stock in the mail and that stuff is awesome! Ive heard some people complain that thicker card stock did not stick on their mat but I haven't had any issues so far. I love the new mat. The adhesive is more like a vinyl stick and even works great on thinner paper. I use to have problems with really thin paper sticking too much to the old mat and would rip. Anyway, here are the cards!



I was having a bit of scrappers block today so if you would like to see something in particular please let me know and I will try my best!
I was also thinking of maybe doing some sort of series of a specific cartridge. Maybe all the different cuts or trying to make projects with different cuts. Let me know what you think! I really do appreciate everyones opinion!
Thanks for visiting!





5 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! I just love that the I eliminates hours of slaving over your mat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute cards.love the cupcake one.thats good to hear that you are not having any problems with the i becasue so many people seem to.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I am sooooo JEALOUS!!! I haven't touched mine since before Christmas!! I LOVE what you have been doing with her!! I can't wait to see more!!! I posted spme blog candy on my blog for my (hopefully) 100 followers!! If you want to check it out!! Talk to you soon, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards girl!!! i see you're loving your IMAGINE:) i was just wondering about how long the ink cartridges last?
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone!!
    Norma: Well I heard that it does 100+ full pages but I believe that is on the "draft" mode not the high quality.
    ive been using high quality so we shall see how long it lasts :] Ill keep ya updated! thanks for checkin in! <3

    ReplyDelete