Welcome to Crafty Amour! Where crafts, love and my obsession with french combine :] I am new at the blogging world but hope to share many projects and crafts with everyone!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Funday!

That's what I always say :] Even though I have to work later today but now that I actually like my work I'm excited to go! Anyway, I woke up pretty early this morning and spent some time in the scrapbook room. Yesterday I bought a K&Company valentines day pack at Michaels along with the I rock and I wanted to make a project with it. Here is a card I made with my Gypsy and the Imagine. I really think it would be awesome if you were able to flood fill images on the gypsy when using the imagine.. Don't know if it would be possible but I'm keeping my fingers crossed :]
I do like how it turned out though!

I also wanted to get a little organized so I went through my camera and wrote down all the dates and occasions of scrapbook pages I want to do! Im excited for this because I know it will help me keep track of pictures without having to look back through all the pictures in my camera..

Its a little messy but I was doing it pretty quick :]

And here is my first scrapbook page for my 2010 album..


Really simple and no cuts from the cricut!! GASP! haha


Well thanks for visiting! <3

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the feathers on your New Years layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card.love the bow and the heart.love the colors of the layout.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the LO, sometimes it's nice to not use the Cricut and just your imagination ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and love the layout with no cricut cuts:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete