Welcome to Crafty Amour! Where crafts, love and my obsession with french combine :] I am new at the blogging world but hope to share many projects and crafts with everyone!

Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF!

Hi everyone! Hope your friday is going great! My day has been a little hectic so I am probobly not going to finish one of my projects tonight but it will definetly be up tomorrow! Also, I recently ordered some scrappy mom stamps and recieved them in the mail today so I cant wait to play with those and make a card or two! Tomorrow will be scraproom kinda day :] My topsy turvy cake project will definetly be done tonight (its due tomorrow) but probobly late tonight, Im a procrastinating kinda gal ;] I will post a pic when its done! Should be super cute! So just wanted to check in and wish everyone a great friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment