Welcome to Crafty Amour! Where crafts, love and my obsession with french combine :] I am new at the blogging world but hope to share many projects and crafts with everyone!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One of those days..

Its one of those days that my brain just doesnt want to do anything!! It took me forever to do anything today! lol! I did get in my craft loft for a little but it was mostly spent watching the DIY network and planning how I am going to decorate my new house! lol! o well, everyone has these days! Well since I dont have any projects today here is some pics of my craft loft.

Here is the view from my stairs

some storage next to the stairs

my cricut station and ribbon storage

paper rack got at CHA last Jan and some more storage

Crafting table and stickers

Corner desk
Those pink storage guys are where I keep my cardstock scraps! love em!

Thanks for visiting!
I think I may have a giveaway soon so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley!! It is so clean!! You should see mine, I have been cleaning for a month, and I am no where near done. Your not interested in coming to Massachuttes are you? Feel free to come and clean mine!
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute with zebra print and pink.wish one day to have a scraproom looking cute as yours.

    ReplyDelete