ANYWAAAYY... I teased you guys with a picture of a project that I was working on and its finally done! Was super easy to do and didnt take long at all! I got the idea from Karlee just with my own touch!
second layer is 1/4" smaller. I think they came out great!
Besides that I have been busy making cards and some LO's that are super cute! Ill share some pictures tomorrow! annnnddd I was nominated for a sylish blog award!!
This does have some rules in order to accept it..
1. Thank back and link to the person who awarded you this
2.Share 8 things about yourself
3.Pay if forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4.Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
Here are the 8 GREAT bloggers I chose! Please check em out..
And here are 8 things about me!
1. I have FOUR dogs.. and I love them like my children :]
2. My favorite movie is Grease
3. I have an addiction to paper (like 99.9% of us :] )
4. One day I want to open a party planning business. (I would like to be able to design/create all aspects. Cake, invitations, decorations, ect.)
5. I heart the DIY network
6. I have a hoarding problem with boxes :] You never know when you need a nice box!
7. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 1/2 years, no engagement yet but we pretty much have our wedding planned lol!
8. I love love love sushi! Raw salmon is my fav!
Time to go to bed! Night!